Current Flying Field -3 Fields
..with No fly zone·over Whiskers (the field towards the farm)
There will be lambs on Oldlands from today for a week. Please do not use Oldlands. We can use Three Fields while the lambs are on Oldlands. Once the Lambs have gone we can go back to Oldlands. Three Fields is the field that is at the end of the main drive into the fields, on the left hand side
* Sun 21st - Miniglider league (and Miniglider one off) starts at 14:00 - CD John Price
* Sun 28th - BMFA eSoaring L4 @ East Worldham - CD Martin Bell
* Sat 4th Oct - TVSF Open F3K - CD Mike Fantham
* 4-11th Oct - North Wales slope week - Host Chris Moynihan
* 12th Oct - Miniglider league - CD John Price
* 14th Oct - Club night with - Deluxe Material talk on all things sticky.
* Sat/Sun 13/14 Sep - TVSA Aerotow @ Siege Cross
* Thu 4th Sep - Club day out went ahead - organiser Graham S - Superb slope at HMS Mercury c/o MVSA
* Tue 2nd Sep - Club Night featuring annual Photo Comp with Roger. The winning overall picture taken by Mike F of my Fendon patrolling over the mist at Colley Hill
* Sun 31st Aug - Annual Thermal - CD Graham J - 7 compeated and after 3 man, 2 x 15min slots, fly off the order was Graham, Peter and Colin. Full results in "latest news" together with updated Allrounder.